Monday, April 4, 2011

SENSORY OVERLOAD!!!!!

            So today i will post some of my older drawings. Today i have my large sketchbook with me. When i say large i mean 18" by 24". So it is pretty big. I have had it for about a year, and last year i was obsessed with japanese manga art. I am not so much anymore but you will see allot of it in my sketch book. recently i have gotten into making collages, so there will be many of those. They are sort of abstract houses. I have other, smaller sketchbooks but i have my big one with me today so you will see my other newer sketches later.


this is said awesome sketchbook.
  





Here is a large picture of the first page. i like to design clothes as you can see.Here are some of my favorites. As you can see i usually draw dresses.
    






 On the right is another 
page with some other dress
slash corset things.














This dress reminds me of pears. pears are
my favorite fruit.


                     These 2 pics r from my raccoon person page. 
         There is also a rabbit person on this page too. 



                     i realize that nobody actually stands like this, and that raccoons are very vicious and they would not wave back.oh well...




This is a poster of a clown. The circus is in the background but you can't really see it. 

These are just some chibi's that i did.the one on the top left is the Cheesier cat, the one below that is a salmon, then, the one on the left is a fox.
















This is another page of manga. It is mostly zombies. I do like zombies. y favorite one is the one shown below. As you can see i like to make my 
zombies as gory as possible.


Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah!!!


















  










This is my castle that is in progress... pitiful i know...
 This is also a poster and a work in progress. She is the embodiment of night.
Remember when i read thirst... I drew the girl on the cover, but it didn't turn out so well... :(

 These are some manga eyes, some r from a book, others are made up...

these are more manga people i realize.They are just kind of scary people... my fave is the one with the pink hair. she is sort of a skeleton kind of thing...








Thank you for going through this reeeaaaaallly long post. i decided to stop it here because it was getting kind of long. I will make another post of my collages later.
love and rabbits! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment